THINKHOUSE is one of the world’s leading independent agencies. Our Client Service Team is growing and we’re on the hunt for exciting new talent to join us in the next stage of our adventure, with a new Client Service Account Manager role just announced.
The Client Service Manager will operate at the centre of THINKHOUSE’s services including advertising; social, digital, creative, PR and influencer marketing, sustainable practise and transformation, as well as live event services - seamlessly coordinating full-service projects in an organised, methodical and energetic way with brilliant attention to detail.
The winning candidate will be self-motivated and a natural relationship builder. The candidate must be able to demonstrate that they can develop trusted relationships by working with our leading marketing experts to deliver world-class strategic, creative and/or communications work. Our global client roster includes some of the world’s biggest brands across multiple sectors including alcohol, food & drink, services, finance, not-for-profit and lifestyle.
THE MUST HAVES
1: A Resilient and agile mindset
This role, like all roles in Thinkhouse, requires an agile, open mindset. This agility is essential for the nimbleness we pride ourselves on. We’ve done away with the rigidity of traditional agency and production house structures and every member of the team leans in to get the job done. This brings our clients, and brands, a more open-minded creative approach and capability. It also provides a rich learning environment for professionals eager to consistently innovate their practice.
The role is extremely fast-paced and involves being able to handle multiple projects at once, within an environment that encourages growth and development.
2: An innovative thinker
The right candidate will be an innovative thinker, always on the cutting edge of the marketing and brand world. They will be highly self-motivated and have a strong grasp of account management of top-level clients and brands and youth culture. Experience in independent account leadership and business development is key.
3: Team Player and a Leader
The candidate must be able to demonstrate that they can develop trusted relationships by working with our leading marketing experts to deliver world-class, client-focused solutions. Our clients include some of the world’s biggest brands across multiple sectors including food & drink, services, finance, not-for-profit, and lifestyle. The winning candidate will work within our agency’s interdisciplinary team and will contribute to the continued improvement of our agency’s offering.
4: A passion for social justice and sustainable practice.
You will have a passion for sustainable and purposeful practice in business; working in partnership with leading brands and organisations, including BCorps, with net zero targets and social-justice missions.
5: Experience and/or Expertise
- A minimum of four years experience working in an agency, preferably creative, where you can demonstrate strong working relationship both internally and across your client base.
- Ability to influence and oversee the creative process from strategy and ideation to delivery and results, be super organised and have an eye for detail and have a proven track record in managing all aspects of a project, big and small.
- Experience working within a team and managing Account Executives to deliver all outcomes for clients.
- An appetite for new business and growth and developing new ideas for our existing clients.
- Financial literacy is a must as the candidate must prove their ability to manage all day to day commercial requirements for your assigned accounts.
- You will have a strong understanding of the marketing industry including trends, innovations, media landscape (specifically digital & social) and culture
GET IN TOUCH
We’re an equal opportunities employer
THINKHOUSE is a proud equal opportunities employer. We're passionate about continuing to build and support a diverse creative community at THINKHOUSE and welcome applications of all genders, abilities, backgrounds and qualifications for this role.
If this sounds like the right next step for you in your career please submit a CV and a short cover letter to the Head of Client Service, Kieran O’Donovan at Thinkhouse: firstname.lastname@example.org