The Youth Lab works to demystify youth culture and help organisations better connect with young people and unlock tomorrow’s opportunities. We pride ourselves in presenting the raw, real and unfiltered youth perspective, and educating our clients to experience the world through the youth lens. Our international network of young people, The Love Network, enables us to tap into emerging behaviours, attitudes and what's happening at the edge and mainstream.
- Qualitative & Quantitative Research
- ‘Real-time’ Brand Sentiment Insights & Analysis
- Now & Next - Category/Subject-Specific Insights
- Internet Culture
- Youth Culture Insights & Trends
- Behavioural Economics
- Weekly Insights Drop - 52INSIGHTS
- Immersive Safaris & Client Educational Programmes
- Reverse Mentoring
- Annual Proprietary Research - What’s it like to be young? : Youth Culture Uncovered
Latest work in Insights
The Youth Lab was tasked by a global coffee brand with investigating what it's like to be young from the perspective of Gen Z and...
The Youth Lab partnered with one of the world’s largest travel companies, to help them futureproof one of their brands, a global hotel booking site...
Our global FMCG client identified an opportunity in the consumer retail category for one of the world’s leading salon and styling brands. We needed to...
Latest insights in Insights
Covid-19 has sparked a new era of the everyday hero. Captain Tom Moore (arguably one of the biggest cultural heroes of the moment), walked 10...
“Cancel Culture: A modern internet phenomenon where a person is ejected from influence or fame by questionable actions. It is caused by a critical mass...