THINKHOUSE is proudly B Corp Certified
As a B Corp, THINKHOUSE is part of a global community of businesses that meet high standards of social and environmental impact. We’re counted among businesses that are leading a global movement for an inclusive, equitable, and regenerative economy. Unlike other certifications for businesses, B Lab is unique in the ability to measure a company’s entire social and environmental impact.
Why B Corp?
In our current global economic system, business is failing its enormous promise to create positive impact while driving large-scale negative impact. In short, it’s putting profit over people and planet. A different kind of economy is not only possible, but necessary — and business can help lead the way.
B stands for Benefit for all
B Corporations are companies that meet high standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. B Corps are also legally committed to bringing benefit not just to shareholders, but all business stakeholders — workers, customers, communities, and the environment. To do so we have to change the rules of the game. The certification process creates standards, policies, tools, and programs that shift the behavior, culture, and structure of capitalism.
Our B Corp Manifesto
- Together, we transform the global economy to benefit all people, communities, and the planet.
- Together, we lead economic systems change that will realize our vision of an inclusive, equitable, and regenerative economy.
- Together, we create standards, policies, tools, and programs that shift the behavior, culture, and structure of capitalism.
- Together, we’re changing the rules of the game so that all businesses have to balance profit and purpose.
- Together, we’re building a movement of people using business as a force for good.
- Together, we won’t stop until all business is a force for good.
THINKHOUSE PLANET SERVICES
Join a growing network of clients that choose to support B Corp. THINKHOUSE Planet services are designed to support brands and businesses to benefit young people today and into the future - from B Corp to ESG, brand purpose and sustainability, read more about our RETHINK strategic framework here.