Our Design team is growing again and we’re on the hunt for exciting new talent to join us in the next stage of our adventure. This is a position open to a confident designer who’s considering a new creative challenge.
Whether it is developing a social / print / digital out-of-home campaign, or executing world-class branding or packaging our Design Team is a powerhouse of creativity, driving national and international culturally relevant FAME for our clients. The Design Team sits as part of the other THINKHOUSE services including advertising; social, digital, public relations, advocacy and live event services – all of which are inspired by and delivered by the next generation of creative thinkers.
THE MUST HAVES 💪💪
1: An agile mindset
This role, like any role on the Thinkhouse creative team, requires a real polymath: a creatively agile and open person who enjoys getting stuck into multi-faceted creative and client work. This agility is essential for the nimbleness we pride ourselves on. We’ve done away with the rigidity of traditional production house structures and every member of the team leans in to get the job done. This brings our clients, and brands, a more open-minded creative approach and capability. It also provides a rich learning environment for creatives eager to consistently innovate their practice.
The role is extremely fast-paced and involves being able to handle multiple projects at once, within an environment that encourages growth and development.
2: An innovative thinker
The right candidate will be an innovative thinker, always on the cutting edge of the creative world. They will be highly self-motivated and have a strong grasp of visual, creative, internet, and youth culture. You’ll know the latest trends in design inside out and you will be digitally-confident and curious.
3: Team Player
The candidate must be able to demonstrate that they can develop trusted relationships by working with our leading marketing experts to deliver world-class creative tech solutions. Our clients include some of the world’s biggest brands across multiple sectors including food & drink, services, finance, not-for-profit, and lifestyle. The winning candidate will work within our agency’s interdisciplinary team and will contribute to the continued improvement of our Creative offering through collaboration with our Client Service and Social & Digital Innovation teams as well as our clients.
4: A passion for social justice and sustainable practice.
You will have a passion for sustainable and purposeful practice in business; working in partnership with leading brands and organisations, including BCorps, with net zero targets and social-justice missions.
5: Experience and/or Expertise
- 3+ years of Advertising agency or Creative / Visual design studio experience.
- Very strong competency with the entire Adobe Suite.
- Very experienced in all methods of print production.
- Ability in After Effects and 3D programmes is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and balance multiple projects and deadlines is a must.
- A passion for digital experience design and digital channels.
- Excellent communicator with strong sound interpersonal skills.
- A Fast learner with an eye for detail, with an emphasis on accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Excellent visual eye, with a portfolio of work to demonstrate this.
- A hunger for constant development and professional growth.
- A strong, confident communicator who can clearly articulate an idea and its power.
- A visual eye and the skills to deliver against hugely ambitious creative ideas.
- Highly organised.
We’re an equal opportunities employer
THINKHOUSE is a proud equal opportunities employer. We're passionate about continuing to build and support a diverse creative community at THINKHOUSE and welcome applications of all genders, abilities, backgrounds and qualifications for this role.
GET IN TOUCH 📱📧
If this sounds like the right next step for you in your career — please submit a CV and Portfolio (Under 15mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title your email ‘Graphic Design Position’.