Does it annoy you when you see something not centered?Do your friends get mad because you speak about typography all the time?Are you obsessed with the role of design in youth culture?
The right candidate must have…
A hunger for all things design, a keen creative eye, a nimble approach, a determination to innovate in the space and a passion for brands.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- An ability to work with a passionate creative team
- A hunger for all things youth culture
- A keen interest and desire to constantly learn about new techniques, innovations in design and trying new things.
- Exceptional organisational skills, multi tasking capabilities and strong attention to detail
- Acute sense of visual trends
- An easy collaborator
THE MUST HAVES
- 1-2 years experience working with brands
- A strong, exciting portfolio is more important than anything else; but an education in visual communications, graphic design or similar is advantageous.
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- A knowledge of Keynote
- Experience in branding, advertising and an understanding of event design.
- Must be confident in all print processes and print production
Portfolios, links and cover letter to be sent to email@example.com
Please specify 'Design Position' in the subject line of your email.