JOB ALERT: JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER WANTED
Our Design team is growing again and we’re on the hunt for exciting new talent to join us in the next stage of our adventure. This is a position open to a confident designer who’s considering a new creative challenge.
Whether it is developing a social / print / digital out-of-home campaign, or executing world-class branding or packaging our Design Team is a powerhouse of creativity, driving national and international culturally relevant FAME for our clients. The Design Team sits as part of the other THINKHOUSE services including advertising; social, digital, public relations, advocacy and live event services – all of which are inspired by and delivered by the next generation of creative thinkers.
THE MUST HAVES 💪💪
If you are the successful Thinker, you will be culturally curious with an innovative and creative edge and big ambitions. You will have an unstoppable hunger to create the most incredible design work for your clients. You’ll know the latest trends in design inside out and you will be digitally-confident and curious. You will be highly organised, a positive member of the team and good craic. Your clients will include some of the world’s biggest brands across food & drink, beauty and lifestyle.
- 1+ years of Advertising agency or Creative / Visual design studio experience preferred.
- Very confident in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Keynote, Powerpoint.
- Ability in After Effects and 3D programmes is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and balance multiple projects and deadlines is a must.
- Excellent communicator with strong sound interpersonal skills.
- A Fast learner with an eye for detail, with an emphasis on accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Highly organised.
GET IN TOUCH 📱📧
If this sounds like the right next step for you in your career — please submit a CV and Portfolio (Under 12mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 3rd of May. Please title your email ‘Junior Design Position’.